Mediterranean. Diverse. Spicy.
You can’t get more basil than this. The delicious taste of finely spicy fresh basil meets extra virgin olive oil from Spain – creating a spicy all-rounder of Mediterranean cuisine. The oil specialty refines pestos, antipasti, salads and marinades.
Did you know? Best olive oil from Catalonia is the basis of our premium oil. The traditional cultivation and a particularly gentle pressing give the oil a soft characteristic. Thus, our specialties are also characterized by a special and expressive taste – because good olive oil is the basis.
The Wajos basil on olive oil is easy to dose and refines dishes of any kind with an intense spicy note. Especially delicious: in Mediterranean pasta sauces such as pesto, on toasted bread but also pizza. And the oil is also perfect for salad dressings of any kind.
Our tip: Enjoy in combination with Wajos Date Crema with Balsamico with green leaf salads.
Amount: 250 ml
Creative ideas for use – quick, easy & delicious. With the Wajos basil on olive oil you can:
– Marinate tomato mozzarella skewers
– Give homemade bread a special touch
– Drizzle dishes for the final touch
– Season sauces and soups
– Fry croutons for soups, e.g. minestrone or salads in the oil
– Serve the oil with ciabatta and salt – that’s all it takes to enjoy a special oil
– Add a special flavor to fried potatoes or fried pasta with the oil
– Panini with roasted peppers and Parma ham
– refine marinated grilled vegetable skewers
99% extra virgin olive oil (Spain), natural flavors.
Nutritional information, per 100 g:
|Condensing/Energy:||3381 kJ / 807 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids:||14 g|
|Carbohydrates:||< 0,5 g|
|thereof sugar:||0 g|
|Protein:||< 0,5 g|